Welcome to St Triduana's Medical Practice
We remain available for both routine and urgent care during the COVID19 pandemic. However, we have had to make some changes to the way we provide services to protect patients and staff:
- If you are concerned you may have symptoms of COVID19 (Fever, New Persistent Cough, Shortness of Breath or Loss of Taste or Smell), do NOT call the practice. Please book a test via https://www.nhsinform.scot/. If you feel very unwell, call NHS24 on 111.
- All our appointments are now by telephone initially, and patients will be seen subsequently at the practice only if required. Please phone our patient advisors on 0131 657 3341 to book a telephone appointment; we have morning or afternoon appointments but cannot give you an exact time. Most things can wait for the next available routine slot, however, if you feel your problem is very urgent please let the advisor know. The advisor will ask for a brief description of your problem to allow them to best deal with it, thank you for providing this. We are not accepting bookings online or at the reception desk, so please call us instead.
- Please DO NOT come to the practice unless we have asked you to come. Our front door and waiting room are closed and we are only seeing patients face to face if necessary for an examination or nursing procedure.
- Please DO NOT come to the Surgery with requests for repeat medication. Requests can be made by telephoning the prescription line on 0131 669 9130, via online Patient Access, submitting a request to a local pharmacy, or putting your request in our letterbox outside. Please DO NOT come to the Surgery to collect a prescription either. Please indicate with your request which chemist you use, and we would be happy to send it there for you to collect.
- Please wear a Face Covering over your nose or mouth if you have been asked to attend the practice.
Please like us on Facebook & Twitter for useful health & community info
(Site updated 03/08/2020)